Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving on...

Beautiful silent night,
Sky filled with bright stars,
And a full moon all over me,
I was standing alone,
Watching that beauty,
Enjoying that silence,
Wind was blowing,
And touching me all over,
I felt so relaxed,
Suddenly all that reminds me of him,
I took a deep sigh,
Then I opened my hair,
Breeze of fresh air lost into my hair,
And I start moving ahead slowly,
And kept moving on without looking back,
Yeah I have to move on..
To meet my destiny,
Someone somewhere is waiting for me,
To meet him,
I have to move on...

6 comments:

Bubbles said...

Hi!!
Its so true...one needs to move on, yet so tough!
Nice blog..hope to read more of it!!

Dreaming Eyes said...

@ bubbles : Thanx a lot for ur appreciation..:-)

Prasant Naidu. said...

Hi DE,
probably u can come out with a book someday. No not fooling u but u do make a sense out of it(best part is that u don't use jargon to describe feelings and u keep it simple). But this once is my favorite since it's not dark as some of them.

Keep Rocking in ur world,
Prasant.

Dreaming Eyes said...

hi prasant...thanx a lot...:-)

Anonymous said...

reminds me of a poem by Dushyant kumar - वो अकेली टहल रही होगी.
Simple yet expressive.

Dreaming Eyes said...

hi aahang.. nvr read dushyant so no idea..btw thanx 4 ur visit and appreciation..take care..