Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In Search Of Happiness..

In search of happiness..I was wandering from places to places.. I was crossing the road when i saw these kids playing and laughing together and I start missing my carefree childhood days.. When everything was joyful and innocent..I wish I could turn the time back..

I saw a couple holding each others hands and laughing and whispering slowly and lost into each other.. I felt jealous coz I was walking alone that long road in search of happiness..

I saw a group of old people sat on a park bench enjoying winter afternoon.. They were retired from work and satisfied from their life..sharing their life experiences with each other.. I felt confused and thought would I ever be get this kind of satisfaction in life.. ( to be continued)

4 comments:

Prasant Naidu. said...

good one..
though somehow i tend to believe now HappIness is always a pursuit.

Keep Rocking.

Dreaming Eyes said...

hey prashant...thanx.....enjoy life....

Shreyans Mehta said...

All those people you saw, you met live their daily life with its set of ups and downs. A man who is happy and smiling is not one who has not seen bad times, but it is the one who has grown out of it more matured and evolved.

Done associate the happiness with the people. Associate it with time. It is not when you grow old will you be happy, it is now. This very moment.

If you choose to smile this second, somebody passing by you would feel the way you are feeling right now - to be like you. So happiness is not pursuit. It is this very instant - a matter of choice. Choose to smile :)

Dreaming Eyes said...

hi shreyans..vry deep thinking..dats y i told u dat u r vry philosophical..take care..and i am smiling now...