Sunday, February 1, 2009

MEN Does Cry.....

Writing this article just remind me a way back when i was having a word with this friend who told me that he do not cry because he is a man.....and I was speechless coz i did not know how to respond...because i think that its natural to be human when you are born as a human being.. why men dont show their tears just to show their manhood does not sound convincing at all...

I have seen men crying in their happiest as well as in their tough moments.. and they were not hiding their tears from anybody not even from females..and that does not stand them different from others..they would definitely remain a man..does not this phrase shows an fake ego of a hypocrite male specie who find it very proud that he does not cry....does not he has a heart... is he a stone...he does not have feelings....does not he feel happy..does not he smile..does not he laugh..if yes..then why he cant shed tears..its applicable to all human beings..then why these particular section of men does not admit that they also cry..why this kind of attitude..

In fact I think it gives a boost to their manhood(ego).. But guys you should try to be normal human being and CRY ALOUD..start shedding loads of TEARS because it would help to CLEANSE YOUR EYES...

3 comments:

Dreaming Eyes said...

to aan : thanx 4 ur wishes and hoping the same 4 u and keep smiling......

ღ Rawan said...

Very nice & meaningful post,
frankly,i've seen my baba cryin' onley three times,when his father,mother and sister died.
can u believe it!!

I think men Know that it is okay to cry as long as they don't do it afront of people!!very strange way of thinking.I think we should have a Y chromosome to understand the reason!!

Keep it up sis :)

Dreaming Eyes said...

@ rawan....heyy..nice to see ur comment..thanx for ur visit..

and yeah I can believe it..it happens most of d time..

btw u called me sis..so nice of u..

take care of urself sis ;-)

do visit again..