Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Go and Vote..

As voting day is coming closer day by day,everyone is talking about whether to vote or not.I asked yesterday to one of my friend about voting and what she had replied " are you mad whose gonna vote in such a scorching heat" and I was speechless. If young generation is going to behave like this then what would be happen to the country.. No idea..

I know its heating outside.But we have to vote as I have written in my earlier post on voting you are going to vote for yourself not for anybody else. Please don't give a damn to any kind of lame excuses. Don't give a damn to this extreme hot weather.Beat the heat and go for vote.

Vote for your and your family's safe future.Vote for yourself. Go and Vote.

5 comments:

As the Mind Meanders said...

Heat... I am from Mumbai and you should read my post on the same issue to learn some other excuses that people have come up with...

S K G Rao said...

Vote for Billionaires.
Yes I will not Vote.

Dreaming Eyes said...

Hello Mr.S K G RAo...why not..we can debate on dis but as i said earlier we cant force or drag anybody from their homes to vote.so choice is urs to make a difference or simply sit ideally at home..take care..

sm said...

i agree with you must vote .

Dreaming Eyes said...

hey sm..thanx for ur visit..