Thursday, December 25, 2008

Silent tears are rolling from eyes,
Unspoken words are lost in my mouth,
Heartbeats are slow n fast,
Lost in my own thoughts,
Walking alone,searching soul,
Trembling hands wants to get hold,
Tearful eyes are getting close,
Heart beats are no more,
Am I dead or alive..I dont care,
I want peace of mind,
Which I have nowhere find,
These questions of mine,
Always remained Unanswered,
To whom should I go and ask,
This is life's mysterious task...
My life has wear very sarcastic mask.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogosphere. A nice start with a beautiful poetry.

Keep writing. Keep expressing, your dreams and desires.

Dreaming Eyes said...

thanx a lot Mr.M Squared........

Unknown said...

hummmm wht can i say.....althogh poem suggest othrwise bt it cms u r lot more clear abt lyfe yar...